Menopause is the permanent end of menstruation and fertility. Perimenopause is the transition into menopause. It usually begins several years prior to menopause and ends 12 months after the last menstrual period.
Menopause can happen in your 40s or 50s. Although there may be physical, emotional and/or psychological changes, a woman can continue to stay healthy and sexual by paying more attention to her health. Knowing about the changes and how to handle them is the key to ensure a healthier, happier menopause and better quality of life.
• Examine your breast regularly. Have a mammogram every 2 years from the age of 45
• Have regular pap tests (once every 2 years)
• Consult a doctor about unusual symptoms (lumps, heavy bleeding, painful intercourse, etc.)
• Have proper rest and sleep
• Participate in more social activities
• Exercise at a moderate levels (at least 30 minutes on all or most days of the week. Eg: swimming, walking, cycling, dancing, etc.)
Menopause Check-up Program
Full Price: VND 2,060,000
Promotion Package Price: VND 1,854,000
Note: The package excluding consultation
Do you have these symptoms?